For those of you who may not know me, let me introduce myself. My name is Sonia Wright and I am a medical doctor trained in Diagnostic Radiology. I have been lucky enough to study/train at some of the best educational institutions in the United States including Stanford University, the University of California San Francisco School of Medicine and the Mayo Clinic.
Over the last 5 years, I have been on my own personal journey of growth and discovery, reflecting upon what is my purpose in life. When I turned 50, I started asking myself “how can I be of service during the second half of my life?” I decided to shift gears and become a life coach while continuing my day job as a radiologist. From 2016-2018, I completed two certification programs in life coaching. I have really enjoyed making a difference in my clients’ lives as a life coach.
Many of my clients are women in midlife (age 40-60+) struggling with health concerns, body image, menopause and relationship/intimacy issues. Once I gained my clients trust, they felt comfortable enough to discuss specific problems related to relationships and sexual intimacy. They often mentioned they needed to discuss the issue with someone but did not know who could help them. I wanted to be that person whom they could confide in, but I needed more training. So, in April of 2018, I enrolled in a yearlong certificate program in Sexual Counseling at the University of Michigan, School of Social Work. I complete this program in March of 2019.
During this last year, I have been developing my 12-week Sex Coaching Program and compiling topics for my new blog. Ikept asking myself, “what are the best services that I could provide my clients?” “How can I help them the most?” “What issues do they need help with?” I worked on it all year and I am so excited to offer you my unique sex coaching program. I combine my medical knowledge, sexual counseling training and my life coaching experience to provide a unique holistic program to address your sexual and health concerns. It’s like you are getting three different providers addressing your concerns at one time!
The objectives of my program are to…
- Help you realize whatever issues you are dealing with now are completely normal in a woman’s life and can be improved. Let’s work on it together!
- Help you get to a place of self-love and body acceptance, so you can create the sex life of your dreams. Your body is incredible!
- Help you become comfortable with and enjoy your own sexuality. You have the right to a fabulous sex life!
- Help you increase sexual intimacy with your partner- no matter what emotional or medical issues have developed over time. Sexual intimacy can be improved!
- Help you work on low desire/libido issues. Your desire is still there in you. It may be dormant, but you can unleash it!
- Help you identify how your health issues or that of your partner may be impeding sex and help you create modifications to enjoy sex. Don’t limit yourself to a narrow definition of sex!
- Help you understand how your body changes with perimenopause and menopause. Perimenopausal and postmenopausal sex can be the best sex of your life!
- Help you explore any sexual interests you may have in a safe and nonjudgmental environment. You deserve to be happy!
Thank you for joining me on my evolutionary journey to becoming The Midlife Sex Coach for Women. It’s going to be a great adventure!!!
Are you a woman in your midlife, ready to start your own journey of discovery? If you are committed to your journey of sexual discovery, contact me today for a complimentary one-hour consultation.
The Midlife Sex Coach for Women